· Fact Dash– Click a group of facts to practice, the way you want the problems to look, and then select how many minutes.
· First in Math– Students start on “easier” material and work through more challenging content. User-ids and passwords provided by classroom teachers (Grade 3-5).
· Math Fact Practice– Select the math fact practice type, difficulty and time.
· Math Magician Games– Answer 20 questions in 1 minute
· Murb Math Games– Have fun while you visit with the Murbians.
· Batter's Up Baseball (1-3 Numbers)– Beat the visitors score and win the game.
· Diaper Derby– Create your baby and walker and start racing.
· Jet Ski Addition– Click the correct answer to power your jet ski.
· Jungle Jim - Fish– Review your facts with this fun addition game.
· Farmer Fred's Pumpkin Patch– Grow your pumpkins quickly to keep the kids happy.
· Math Wash Up! – Use your math and wash windows all the way up to the penthouse.
· Minko's Milkshake Shoppe– Make delicious milkshakes while practicing your facts.
· Minus Mission– Blobs with subtraction problems fall from the sky. Fire the laser beam at the correct problem.
· Meteor Multiplication– Meteors with multiplication problems move towards your star station. Hit the meteor with the correct problem.
· Math Invaders– Destroy the robot that contains the answer.
· Multiplication.com - Games– You’ll find 4 pages of interactive fun.
· Timez Attack– This is a high-tech, entertaining and effective way to learn the times tables. Download the FREE base version (green button).
· Demolition Division– Tanks with division problems move towards the blaster. Fire the blaster at the tank with the correct problem.
· Drag Race Division– Click the correct answer to power your car.
· Sunny Bunny– Help Sunny Bunny get through the garden and eat the right vegetables.
· The Kids Know It Network– This sites offers several division games and activities.