Classroom Management Policy
Students will be held accountable for their behavior across all environmental settings. School rules:
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
- Be ready for school.
- Follow the school rules at all times.
In Kindergarten, the students will be following a color coded classroom management system.
- Purple – Wow Behavior! (Being an excellent student.
- Green – Everyone starts on the color green! (Having a good day!)
- Yellow – Reminder to follow the school rules
- Red – Stop! Count to 10!