Students are reminded that level I foreign language courses are accelerated high school level courses and will be taught accordingly. A mid-term exam will be given at the end of the second marking period and a cumulative final exam will occur at the end of the year. When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to:
- understand a simple conversation in Spanish
- sustain a simple spoken conversation in Spanish
- create simple original dialogues in Spanish
- write sentences and simple compositions using correct grammatical construction
- read the target language with basic comprehension and answer content-based questions
- understand and appreciate the culture and people of the Spanish-speaking countries
What do I need for class?
- Any type of notebook or folder
- Headphones or earbuds
- Pen or pencil
- A highligher is helpful but not required.
- A marker, pen, or colored pencil for making corrections