From mid-June through mid-August, office hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM. If you would like to meet with a School Counselor, it is recommended that you contact the Counseling Office to schedule an appointment. You may contact one of the following:
- Stacey Schwartz: email@example.com / (717)566-5331
- Danielle Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org / (717) 566-5331
Summer School information is currently available. Please see your counselor for remediation class details and the application.There are many opportunities for students during the summer break - click on the links to explore career options, to help your community and to learn valuable skills. We encourage students to take advantage of a variety of experiences in high school and volunteering might be a good place to start. Keep track of your hours and get to know your supervisor so you can document activities throughout high school. Colleges, scholarships and employers are all looking for students who have had experiences beyond the daily routine. Don't miss your chance!! This list contains just a few of the local opportunities available to you:ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND SUMMER CAMPS are offered at many colleges and universities for a fee. In some instances scholarship funds may be available to qualifying students.
- FedEx Express at the Harrisburg Intl Airport - All positions are posted on their website. Click Here / Intersted in a Part-Time Material Handler position See the Flyer Here
- Hershey Gardens accepts young volunteers (12-15 years old)
- Hershey Story has opportunities for students ages 12-15:
- Libraries all accept volunteers...
- Local day camps, summer recreational camps and sports camps:
- Camp Dragonfly | Hospice of Central PA offers a special weekend camp for children, ages 6-15, who are grieving the death of a family member. Camp weekends run from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.
- United Way of the Capital Region (under Youth Programs)