Mr. Bray’s CLASS RULES
The following is a list of rules for this class that may be
modified at anytime during the school year. Failure to adhere
to any of these rules may result in the student getting a demerit(s), or a detention, or a lowering of a student’s grade, or a combination of these.
1. You will come prepared for class. This includes
having your textbook, a calculator, a notebook, and a sharpened pencil with an eraser. You
may be penalized for being unprepared.
2. You will never intentionally damage any item in this
room. This includes things like writing or carving on
the desk, sticking gum somewhere, etc. With few
exceptions, you break something, you pay for it.
3. Our motto in this class is SAFETY FIRST. In this
class you will not be permitted to do anything that
will violate this rule. This is especially important
during labs. Nothing is to be placed on the floors or
4. At the end of the class, everything is to be put
back in its original position and all students will
remain in their seats until they are dismissed.
5. Please obey the student dress code. You will be sent
to the office if this rule is violated.
6. If you are absent the day of a test, lab, or some
class activity, you have 24 hours for every day that
you were absent to make up the work. If you have a
study hall before my class the day you return, it is
your responsibility to come to me to get your pass
signed and then come here and make up the work during
that study hall, you do not get an extra day just
because you may not meet with me until the afternoon.
7. During a test you must remain in your seat unless given
8. Cells phones will be slienced and put away once you enter the
classroom. Cell phones are only allowed with permission.