Parent Consent Form: Parents must complete this form in order for the district to bill for Medical Assistance.
    November 2012 Penn Link: This Penn Link explains that the School-Based ACCESS Program is separate from services a child receives outside of school and that NO co-pay is necessary for School-Based services.