• Cyber/Charter/ Students

    If you are moving into the Lower Dauphin School District and are planning to enroll your child(ren) in a cyber/charter school (or your student is already enrolled in a cyber/charter school and will remain there), homeschooling, or private school, please call (717)566-5360, or email FalconEnroll@ldsd.org.

Last Modified on April 28, 2023