Lower Dauphin Falcon Pride
The Falcon Pride program is a way for faculty and staff to recognize one student who represents one of our core values of P.R.I.D.E.- Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence. The Program is designed to honor Lower Dauphin students who consistently exhibit these characteristics as part of their personal character among the student body and in the community.
Each month we focus on a different characteristic and staff members identify a student and award them with the Falcon P.R.I.D.E. Pin. At the end of the month, students who have been selected are recognized during the school day for their honor. Students who have been recognized by their teacher with a Falcon Pride pin display some of the following qualities:
- Pursuing your goals despite frustrations, setbacks or mistakes, even when it seems impossible
- Showing tolerance and acceptance of those who are different from themselves
- Valuing yourself, others and the community
- Being courteous and using good manners
- Standing up for yourself and others in social situations
- Listening to your own inner voice about what is right
- Acting in a manner that is trustworthy and dependable
- Showing honestly in academic and social situations
- Being goal-oriented and doing what you need to do without excuse
- Adapting to change by strengthening one’s personality
- Taking pride in your work and seeking self-improvement
- Setting high standards for yourself and constantly working to achieve them
Fundraising and Donations
You can support the Falcon Pride program in the following ways to help us sustain our Falcon Pride program:
The following link is to a school store with two options available for purchase:
Option 1- $10 purchase of a single shirt
Option 2- $20 purchase of a shirt & a sponsorship of a shirt for an LDHS student.
- The second link will feature spirit wear and other ways to show our Falcon pride:
- Contact Amy Busher email@example.com to make a direct contribution to the program.