WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
We would like to welcome all of you and your child that will be part of the Lower Dauphin Class of 2035!
We are excited that your child will be starting Kindergarten in the fall! This page has a lot of important information that will help you prepare for the Kindergarten Registration process and be ready to start school.
Steps to register your child for Kindergarten:
Click here to complete the LDSD Kindergarten Parent Information Form (Spanish form: Formulario de información para padres) We ask that you complete the Parent Information form as soon as possible. If you did not sign up for a registration appointment at the Kindergarten Orientation meeting, please contact your school's office to do so as soon as possible.
Registration for each elementary school will be during the following weeks:
Nye Elementary School
February 28-March 4, 2022
Londonderry Elementary School
March 7-10, 2022
Conewago Elementary School
March 14-18, 2022
South Hanover Elementary School
March 21-25, 2022
East Hanover Elementary School
March 28-April 1, 2022
Follow the instructions below then click on the link to complete the Online New Student Registration.
Complete the following forms and bring them to your kindergarten registration appointment. If you are unable to print these forms, please contact the school where you are enrolling your child to have a copy sent to you.
These forms will be required to be submitted to the school prior to the first day of attendance. If you have them completed prior to your registration appointment, please bring them to the school at that time.
- Kindergarten Registration Census Form
- Verification of Residence Form
- Formulario de verificación de residencia - español
Prior to attending your Kindergarten Registration appointment, please take some time to gather up the following items to bring with you on the day of your appointment:
- Proof of Child's Age (Provide one of the following documents)
- Birth Certificate
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- A prior school record indicating the child's date of birth
- Immunization form
- Proof of Residency
- If Applicable:
- Special Education Documents
- Court Orders or Custody Agreements
- 1302 Guardianship Form
- Foster Placement Letter
Now that you have gathered all of the requested information and filled out all of the forms, you only have one more step to complete. And that step is to come to your Kindergarten Registration appointment and complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. If you have any questions prior to your registration appointment, please reach out to us at the school you will be attending. We will gladly answer any questions you have.
- Conewago Elementary School - (717) 367-7233
- East Hanover Elementary School (717) 469-2686
- Londonderry Elementary School (717) 944-9462
- Nye Elementary School - (717) 566-0300
- South Hanover Elementary School - (717) 566-2564
Food for Thought:
- We often have parents come into the schools to help with parties, events for the students, and PTO functions. In order to do this, we ask that all parents have their volunteer clearances. If you think that you might be interested in volunteering at the school during your child's elementary years you might want to get started on obtaining your clearances. If you click on the link, it will take you to all the information on our website regarding clearances.
- Are you interested in the possibility of working for the school district? We frequently have positions available that are great for people who want to be on a school schedule. If you are interested click her: www.ldsd.org/employment Remember to check back often for updates on opportunities.
- Want to be a substitute aide and/or teacher? https://www.thesubservice.com/substitutes Visit STS to get started and let them know that you are interested in substituting at Lower Dauphin. You can substitute teach with ANY bachelor's degree.