Consider a job with Rohrer!
The PTO is teaming up with Rohrer Bus Service to help get the word out about an immediate need for School Bus and Van drivers in the Lower Dauphin School District.
Have you ever considered working a job in which you can bring your kids along? How about one that gives you off in the summertime? As a school bus or van driver for Rohrer, you can do both! Don’t have experience? They provide all of the training you need at no cost to you. Please take a few minutes to watch the following video. At the very least, feel free to suggest this employment opportunity to family and friends. Thank you for your help!
If you have more questions, please refer to the Rohrer’s employment webpage here: http://www.rohrerbus.com/drive/
Who It Is Great For:
- Parents with young children (take them with you!)
- Anyone who cares about children and keeping them safe
- Part-Time Job (2-3 hours AM & 2-3 hours PM)
- Take your kids with you
- Have Summers off
- Have off when your kids have off (holidays, breaks, etc.)
- Collect Unemployment
- Performance Bonuses (Safety & Attendance)
- Breakfasts for Team Safety Milestones and “Just Because”
- Company Picnic at Knoebel's
- 401K Plan & Matching
- Limited health benefits (Health, vision, dental, short term liability)
- Free training and all credentials needed
- Awards for Safe Driving
- Christmas Gifts
- Longevity Pay
- Referral Bonuses when you help us hire others
- Extra work opportunities (Hersheypark, Athletic Trips, Field trips, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to consider this opportunity and we hope you can help us share this among your family and friends!