Return to Headlines

Procedures for Obtaining Working Papers

The procedure for obtaining working papers is as follows:

  1. A parent or legal guardian must come to the high school office (7:00-3:30) with their child’s birth certificate or another legal document with child’s birth date (passport, driver’s license/permit, military id). Child should be present when obtaining a work permit.
  2. An application for a work permit is filled out, which the parent must sign.
Student will get a work permit which is good for any job until they turn 18. If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 566-5330.